Những Nhạc Phẩm Trữ Tình Ngoại Quốc - Phần 2

Collapse
X

Những Nhạc Phẩm Trữ Tình Ngoại Quốc - Phần 2

Collapse
 
  • Giờ
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • KiwiTeTua
    Moderator

    • Jul 2008
    • 2205

    #1

    Những Nhạc Phẩm Trữ Tình Ngoại Quốc - Phần 2

    Năm 2020 là năm "thổ tả" nhất, đủ thứ chuyện lung tung ben... It's so weird and ridiculous!
    Thôi thì bây giờ chúng ta cứ "khùng điên" la hét, nhảy cà tưng cà tưng theo bản nhạc này cho nó dzui đời..

    .
    Bang Bang - Jessie J & Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj


    Bang Bang - Orange (not bad for a Vietnamese singer)

    Last edited by KiwiTeTua; 12-31-2020, 09:30 PM.
  • KiwiTeTua
    Moderator

    • Jul 2008
    • 2205

    #2
    La vie n'est pas facile - Patricia Carli



    Last edited by KiwiTeTua; 12-14-2020, 07:07 AM.

    Comment

    • KiwiTeTua
      Moderator

      • Jul 2008
      • 2205

      #3


      Beautiful voice of Ari Shapiro...

      Finnisma Di (Sweet Summer Breeze) - Pink Martini / Ari Shapiro

      In this sweet summer breeze
      A shade of your love comes to mind
      Forget me not, I give up my light for you
      Yet you are far, and I miss you dearly
      My younger years have gone in longing

      In this solitude the light is gone, & it pains me
      Memories of you linger on
      Yet you are far, and I miss you dearly

      In this sweet summer breeze
      I sing a song in the sweetest melody
      In this sweet summer breeze,
      I long for my own soul

      In this foreign land, I hold on to a new life
      You remain far, and I miss you no longer
      My future begins here, my heart is light with joy
      Rays of hope, melodies & love surround me again

      Memories of you fade away
      But you remain far, & I still do miss you dearly
      In this sweet summer breeze
      A shade of your love is resurrected
      In this melody, I sing of my eternal love for you...
      Last edited by KiwiTeTua; 01-21-2021, 07:06 PM.

      Comment

      • KiwiTeTua
        Moderator

        • Jul 2008
        • 2205

        #4
        Mi Mandi Rose - Mina Mazzini



        Mi Mandi Rose - Mina Mazzini (Remix)


        As usual you send me roses
        You do something special
        You love me obviously...
        Last edited by KiwiTeTua; 01-21-2021, 07:09 PM.

        Comment

        • KiwiTeTua
          Moderator

          • Jul 2008
          • 2205

          #5
          Vete Ya (Go Away) - Julio Iglesias

          Comment

          • KiwiTeTua
            Moderator

            • Jul 2008
            • 2205

            #6
            Emmanuelle - Pierre Bachelet (vocal)




            Emmanuelle - Fausto Papetti (instrumental)

            Last edited by KiwiTeTua; 08-10-2021, 10:21 PM.

            Comment

            • KiwiTeTua
              Moderator

              • Jul 2008
              • 2205

              #7

              Pochill, apart from his career as a producer, is a talented guitar player.

              1. Porque - Pochill (vocal)



              2. Porque - Pochill (guitar)

              Last edited by KiwiTeTua; 08-16-2021, 12:46 AM.

              Comment

              • KiwiTeTua
                Moderator

                • Jul 2008
                • 2205

                #8
                Những Nhạc Phẩm Trữ Tình Ngoại Quốc - Phần 1 đâu mất tiêu rồi? Thôi thì "xài đở" Phần 2 vậy...


                Tui đã nghe "Et pourtant" do Charles Aznavour hát từ lâu, từ thuở còn trẻ ở VN nhưng mới nghe Eldon Carter
                hát lần đầu với điệu nhạc mới. Lạ & Hay!

                Et pourtant Eldon Carter



                Et pourtant Charles Aznavour



                Un beau matin, je sais que je m'éveillerai,
                Différemment de tous les autres jours,
                Et mon coeur délivré enfin de notre amour
                Et pourtant.. Et pourtant..
                ..........................

                J'oublierai pour toujours
                ..............
                Mon amour

                Et pourtant..
                Pourtant, je n'aime que toi
                Et pourtant..
                Pourtant, je n'aime que toi
                Et pourtant..
                Pourtant, je n'aime que toi
                Et pourtant..

                _____________________


                I know I’ll wake up one beautiful morning
                A day different from all the others
                And my heart will finally be set free from our love
                And yet... and yet...
                ......................

                I will forever forget
                .......
                My love

                And yet...
                Yet I only love you
                And yet...
                Yet I only love you
                And yet...
                Yet I only love you
                And yet...

                .........
                Last edited by KiwiTeTua; hôm nay, 07:29 PM.

                Comment



                Hội Quán Phi Dũng
                Diễn Đàn Chiến Hữu & Thân Hữu Không Quân VNCH




                website hit counter

                Working...