Thông báo

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep. Michelle Steel introduces bill to rename...

Collapse
X

Rep. Michelle Steel introduces bill to rename...

Collapse

• Filter
  • Giờ
  • Show
Clear All

• Rep. Michelle Steel introduces bill to rename...

Rep. Michelle Steel introduces bill to rename Little Saigon post office in honor of Vietnamese hero

Michelle De Pacina
    Wed, October 6, 2021, 2:38 PM

In this article:
    • Trần Hưng Đạo
      Vietnamese prince, military general of Trần dynasty

In a press release on Oct. 1, Rep. Michelle Steel (CA-48) introduced her bill to rename the post office at 9317 Bolsa Rd. in Little Saigon, Calif. to “General Tran Hung Dao Post Office.”

Honoring a hero: General Tran Hung Dao is considered one of the greatest military generals of all time. He still remains a significant figure to the Vietnamese community, according to Orange County Breeze.
    • The brilliant military strategist saved Vietnam from Mongolian invasion three times, which is considered one of the greatest military feats in history.
    • “I’m proud to represent Little Saigon, which is home to over 189,000 Vietnamese Americans – the largest Vietnamese population outside of Vietnam,” stated Rep. Steel. “This week, in honor of the anniversary of his death on October 3rd, I introduced a bill that would rename a U.S. Post Office in Little Saigon as the ‘General Tran Hung Dao Post Office.’”
    • “This renaming would mean so much to those in the Vietnamese community that I am so proud to represent,” she added.

Featured Image via Rep. Michelle Steel

Michelle Steel sanh tại Nam Hàn, là vợ của ông Shawn Steel, cựu Chủ Tịch đảng Cộng Hòa Quận Cam từ năm 2001 đến 2003, 1 con buôn chính trị. Đây là 1 thủ đoạn mỵ dân để lấy phiếu của cộng đồng người Việt ở Quận Cam, thực tâm mụ chẳng ưa gì dân Việt. Hãy sáng suốt đừng để bị gạt.
    Last edited by philong51; 10-11-2021, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Hội Quán Phi Dũng ©
    Diễn Đàn Chiến Hữu & Thân Hữu Không Quân VNCH

website hit counter

Working...
    X