President Trump was shot

Collapse

• Filter
  • Giờ
  • Show
Clear All

• President Trump was shot

President Trump was shot

I have one job, and that’s to beat Donald Trump. I’m absolutely certain I’m the best person to be able to do that. So, we’re done talking about the debate, it’s time to put Trump in a bullseye,” Biden said.

And Today they shot him :

Man says he saw guy with gun crawling on roof for 2-3 mins and was waving to police and secret service. After shots were fired they “blew his head off” #shooter #trump.

Comment

Elon Musk:

Extreme incompetence or it was deliberate. Either way, the SS leadership must resign.

Eyewitness:
      • Trump didn't trust the SS even in his first term. He had HIS OWN security to watch the SS. Notice Byedone, i.e. OBAMA, was denying Kennedy SS protection. Remember all the calls from people to get Trump thrown into pri son and then DENIED SS PROTECTION?
        MANY of Hollywood, media and politicians were also calling for Trump to be 'as sass i nated'. Byedone just said in the last few days that Trump had better watch it. HE HAD A TARGET ON HIS BACK.
        If average people in the crowd SAW THE SHO OTER and told police and SS AND THEY DID NOTHING..... what does that tell you? IT WAS A PRE-PLANNED, inside job.

Comment

Hội Quán Phi Dũng ©
      Diễn Đàn Chiến Hữu & Thân Hữu Không Quân VNCH

website hit counter

Working...
      X