Collapse
X

Đề cử giải NOBEL HÒA BÌNH 2018 - MẸ NẤM (Mother Mushroom) - Prize Nobel Nomine

Collapse

• Filter
  • Giờ
  • Show
Clear All

• Đề cử giải NOBEL HÒA BÌNH 2018 - MẸ NẤM (Mother Mushroom) - Prize Nobel Nomine

Thân kính chuyển nhờ phổ̉ biến rộng rãi. Đa tạ.

Kính thưa quý vị,

MẸ NẤ́M - Tù Nhân Lương Tâm Việt Nam - được đề cử giải NOBEL HÒA BÌNH 2018
    do Giáo sư Dr. MARC ARNAL và cựu Dân biểu DAVID KILOUR. Mong người Việt
    chúng ta khắp thế giới viết thư ủng hộ việc làm đầy ý nghĩa này.
    Nhờ phổ biến rộng rãi đến các cơ quan truyền thông, tổ chức tôn giáo, hội đoàn và thân
    hữu khắp nơi viết thư ủng hộ.
    - Qúi vị có thể dùng 1 trong 5 mẫu thơ đính kèm (hoặc sửa đổi theo ý) gởi cho Ủy ban
    xét giải Nobel Hòa Bình theo địa chỉ trong thơ:
    (Nguyen Ngoc Nhu Quynh aka Me Nam ( Mother Mushroom) of Vietnam has been
    nominated for the 2018 Nobel Peace Prize by Dr. Marc Arnal, Professor Emeritus and
    former Dean of the Faculté St.Jean of the University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta,
    Canada.)
    To: The Swedish Academy
    P.O. Box 2118
    SE-103 13 Stockholm
    Telefax: +46 (0)8-555 125 49
    E-mail: sekretariat@svenskaakademien.se
    For media interview, please to contact Hon. David Kilgour
    at dwkilgour@gmail.com
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Prominent Vietnamese Blogger Me Nam (Mother Mushroom)
    Nobel Nominee for Peace
    ANNOUNCEMENT
    Hon. David Kilgour, former Secretary of State (Asia Pacific) and former Secretary
    of State (Latin America & Africa) for Canada:
    It is my honour and privilege to announce that the world- renowned female blogger
    Nguyen Ngoc Nhu Quynh aka Me Nam (Mother Mushroom) of Vietnam has been
    nominated for the 2018 Nobel Peace Prize by Dr. Marc Arnal, Professor Emeritus
    and former Dean of Campus St. Jean of the University of Alberta in Edmonton,
    Alberta, Canada.
    Me Nam, prominent prisoner of conscience, was destined for greatness. Born
    growing up in the post Vietnam war era, she was disillusioned with the poli
    regime in place. Not only was she deeply troubled to live in a country which
    plagued with poverty, discrimination, corruption and human rights abuses but
    she felt betrayed by the empty political slogans of the political leaders. Since 2
    Mother Mushroom as she is known has determined to fight for a better soc
    where her compatriots would have the basic freedoms to think, to write, to sp
    to live without fear and to hold government officials accountable for their acti
    As a founding member of the Vietnamese Bloggers Network she began relating
    realities of life in Vietnam and the prolonged suffering of the Viet people.
    As a passionate defender of freedom of expression and human rights, Me Nam
    refused to be silenced. By openly voicing her opinions on several highly cri
    national issues such as the deaths of people in police custody, Vietna
    sovereignty over the disputed Paracel and Spratly islands in the South China
    and the government’s handling of Formosa spill, Me Nam has captured w
    attention.To suppress and punish this popular dissident, the communist regim
    Hanoi has imprisoned Me Nam based on her social media posts and the intervi
    she did with Radio Free Asia and Voice of America. This violation of human ri
    has generated strong condemnation around the world. In particular, human ri
    and press freedom groups joined in condemning her trial and subseq
    sentencing. The Committee to Protect Journalists (CPJ) has conclu
    “Condemning Me Nam to 10 years in prison for her writing is an obsc
    injustice."
    Please show your support by writing to
    The Swedish Academy
    ---------------------------------------------
    ANNOUNCEMENT
    According to Dr. Arnal “I am positive that our world is better because of this brave
    blogger. Me Nam has had the courage to write about the prolonged suffering of her
    people and to speak publicly about the urgent need for democracy and human dignit
    Many would agree that freedom of speech must be tempered by adherence to huma
    rights and natural law, the prerequisites for a free and just society. Her case sadly
    reminds us of the sad reality in many parts of the world where unjust imprisonment is
    imposed upon those who express ideas consistent with human rights and natural law
    but not with government positions.
    During an interview with CNN, Me Nam directly addressed this question by asserting
    that defending basic human rights for people around the world is an honorable civic
    duty.
    Me Nam’s sacrifice in defense of freedom of expression and human dignity for her
    people was highly praised throughput the world. As a result, she was awarded
    numerous international human rights awards including the 2010 Amnesty International
    Hellman-Hammett award and the 2015 Civil Rights Defender of the Year award .
    Recently the US government duly recognized and awarded Mother Mushroom the 2017
    International Women of Courage award for “her bravery for raising civil society issues,
    inspiring peaceful change, calling for greater government transparency and access to
    fundamental human rights, and for being a voice of freedom of expression,”
    To honor a prominent blogger whose courage and resilience have captured world
    admiration and to recognize a female Asian prisoner of conscience whose sacred task
    is to speak the truth and to defend human freedoms and dignity for her people, I
    encourage all organizations, institutions and interested persons to endorse Dr. Arnal’s
    nomination.
    Please show your support by writing to
    The Swedish Academy
    ----------------------------------------------------
    (Dưới đây là các mẫu thơ đề nghị để qúi vị gởi đến Ủy ban xét giải Nobel Hòa Bình nhẳm ủng hộ Mẹ Nấm)
    -----------------------------
    P.O. Box 2118
    SE-103 13 Stockholm
    To: The Nobel Peace Prize Selection Committee
    Dear Committee members,
    As a Canadian citizen, I strongly endorse Dr. Arnal’s nomination to award the 2018 Nobel Peace
    Prize to Mother Mushroom due to her long struggle for human dignity and human rights. In fact,
    this prominent female blogger has helped us all realizing the true value of peace in this troubled
    world.
    Thank you for your consideration.
    Yours truly,
    Name….
    E-mail address…
    -----------------------------------------------
    P.O. Box 2118
    SE-103 13 Stockholm
    Dear Committee members,
    As a Vietnamese Canadian citizen, I strongly endorse Dr. Arnal’s nomination to award the 2018
    Nobel Peace Prize to Mother Mushroom. I am fully aware of the sad realities of the post-war
    Vietnam in which Mother Mushroom commitment, courage and devotion in defending the
    human rights and freedom for Vietnamese people have made a great contribution to the world as
    well as a hope for future generations to come.
    Yours truly,
    Name…..
    E-mail address……
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    P.O. Box 2118
    SE-103 13 Stockholm
    Dear Committee members,
    Please note that I strongly endorse Dr. Arnal’s nomination to award the 2018 Nobel
    Peace Prize to Mother Mushroom because this prominent blogger has demonstrated
    that world peace can only built with personal courage and commitment. I believe that
    her long struggle for a free and just Vietnam have inspired us all.
    Yours truly,
    Name….
    E-mail address…..
    ---------------------------------------
    P.O. Box 2118
    SE-103 13 Stockholm
    The Nobel Peace Prize Selection Committee
    Dear Committee members,
    As citizen of the free world, I strongly endorse Dr. Arnal’s nomination to award the 2018
    Nobel Peace Prize to Mother Mushroom because this brave blogger has publicly
    denounced all injustices and human rights violations under the watchful eyes of the
    Vietnamese totalitarian regime. Most importantly, Mother Mushroom‘s famous
    statement “Who will speak, if you don’t asserts that defending human rights for people
    around the world is a civic duty.
    Yours truly,
    Name
    E-mail address
    ------------------------------------------
    To: To: The Swedish Academy
    P.O. Box 2118
    SE-103 13 Stockholm
    Dear Committee members,
    As free Canadian, I found Dr. Arnal’s nomination to award the 2018 Nobel Peace Prize
    to Mother Mushroom is a timely and important initiative. Not only did I fully endorse this
    good nom but also I am hopeful that your Academy will select this brave Asian female
    blogger who has sacrificed her personal and family life to speak the truth and to defend
    the freedoms and human rights for her people.
    Yours truly,
    Name….
    E-mail address…..

Hội Quán Phi Dũng ©
Diễn Đàn Chiến Hữu & Thân Hữu Không Quân VNCH

website hit counter

Working...
X