X

Winning $636 Million Mega Millions Ticket Purchased in San Jose

Collapse

• Filter
  • Giờ
  • Show
Clear All

• Winning $636 Million Mega Millions Ticket Purchased in San Jose

A winning ticket for Tuesday's $636 million Mega Millions jackpot was purchased in East San Jose, making him an instant millionaire just for selling it.

The ticket was purchased at Jenny's Gift Shop on Tully Road and the winner has not come forward.

The shop owner, Thuy Nguyen, late Tuesday was ecstatic to hear a winning ticket was sold at the store. He got the call from a California Lottery offical at home and then rushed to his store, which he bought just four months ago.
    "I feel good! I feel good! Come to my store!" Nguyen said in an interview with NBC Bay Area outside his store. "I don't even know. I cannot sleep tonight!"

The winning numbers were: 8, 14, 17, 20, 39; Mega Ball: 7. The cash option is estimated at $341 million, before taxes. NBC News reported another winning ticket was sold in Georgia.

As for who bought the ticket, Nguyen isn't sure. But he says he probably knows them.
    "Mostly my customer here is my friend," he said, bursting out into a grin. "Yeah!"
    The jackpot trails only a $656 million Mega Millions pot that was sold in March 2012.

Two other tickets sold in California matched five numbers, missing only the Mega number, officials said. Both of the tickets were purchased in San Diego County. One ticket was sold at Fuller Liquor and Deli, which is located at 3896 Rosecrans Street in San Diego.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local...236321301.html

Source NBC
    Last edited by Cowboy72A; 12-18-2013, 01:47 PM.
    I'd rather be flying !

Hội Quán Phi Dũng ©
Diễn Đàn Chiến Hữu & Thân Hữu Không Quân VNCH

website hit counter

Working...
X