X

Are You Tired?

Collapse

• Filter
  • Giờ
  • Show
Clear All

• Are You Tired?

I have run across some absolutely irrefutable statistics that show exactly why you are tired. And brother, it's no wonder you're tired either. There aren't as many people actually working as you may have thought, at least not according to the survey recently completed.

The population of this great country is about 200 millions, 84 millions over 60 years of age, which leaves 116 millions to do the work, total of 75 millions people under 20 years of age, which leaves 41 millions people to do the work.

There are 22 millions people who are employed by the government, which leaves 19 millions people to do the work. Four millions people are in the Armed Forces, which leaves 15 millions people to do the work. Deduct 14,800,000, the number in State and City Offices, leaving only 200,000 people to do the work. There are 188,000 people in the hospital, insane, asylums, etc, so that leaves 12,000 people to do the work.

Now it may interest you to know that there are 11,998 people in jail, so that leaves just 2 people to carry the work-load. That you and me. And brother, I'm getting tired of doing everything by myself.

Hội Quán Phi Dũng ©
Diễn Đàn Chiến Hữu & Thân Hữu Không Quân VNCH

website hit counter

Working...
X