Collapse

• Filter
  • Giờ
  • Show
Clear All

• Randolph AFB Hội Ngộ

I'd rather be flying !

Hotel Information

Last edited by Cowboy72A; 03-23-2019, 05:59 AM.
    I'd rather be flying !

Comment

Dear IPs & VNAF Pilots,
      Randolph Reunion Agenda for May 2 - May 4, 2019 for your information.
      Because of the unique opportunity of this special reunion, we would welcome your family members and friends who you would like to bring along to this event, just notify us as soon as you can.
      The dress code is casual except for the formal dinner on Friday evening (Suit or Coat & Tie is requested).
      I will be presented along with Major Timothy "Fargo" Newshwander at the Main Gate Visitor Center to help VNAF Pilots and their guests with Pass Processing on Thursday May 2, 2019 at 1600. Very importance to present your Car Insurance Proof to the Base Security Personnel for Pass Issuance. Please provide me with your personal and your guests information such as: Full Name, Current Address, Driver License Number and State. I need to provide them to the Base Security ahead of time.
      Link for Joint Base San Antonio Randolph: https://www.jbsa.mil/Information/Vis...ss-Procedures/

Please contact me for any question you may have: mobile 972-680-1941, email: nguyen.t.q@sbcglobal.net
      See you soon.
      Best Regards,
      Tuan Nguyen

I'd rather be flying !

Comment

Hội Quán Phi Dũng ©
      Diễn Đàn Chiến Hữu & Thân Hữu Không Quân VNCH

website hit counter

Working...
      X