Snow Toyota Supra Fools Canadian Police

Collapse

• Filter
  • Giờ
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow Toyota Supra Fools Canadian Police

Snow Toyota Supra Fools Canadian Police

© Provided by Univision Interactive Media, Inc.

Montreal police probably rolled their eyes at the person who parked their snow-covered early ‘90s Toyota Supra right in a snow-removal lane, completely blocking in other parked cars. They went to ticket the car, and got to the point of lifting its very real windshield wiper when they realized, hey, this isn’t a snow-covered car—it’s a snow pile shaped like a car.

That snow-sculpture of a car, cunningly placed for maximum police confusion, was the work of 33-year-old machinist and artist who goes by Simpon Laprise, or, sometimes, Laprise Simon.

The whole thing started thanks to a massive pile of snow that was deposited in front of Laprise’s home. As Laprice told VICE,

“It was a beautiful day, so I decided to do something out of the mountain of snow, to do a little joke to the snow guys, and have fun sculpting a car. It’s not my first one, just the first I do in the street on snow removal day.”

What really sells the car is that Laprise just happened to find a discarded windshield wiper on the road, and placed it in its proper spot on the snow car. This one tiny bit of actual car-matter on the snow car goes a long way to making you question if there’s a real car under there.

It worked especially well for some Montreal police, who approached the car to ticket it for being illegally parked. I’m not exactly sure when the confusion began, but I’m guessing it happened when the officer lifted the wiper to place the ticket and realized that there was no car under the snow.

Just more snow.

Another cop was called in, but I think not so much for back up as it was so that they could appreciate the masterful snow-rouse that was happening. You gotta respect the effort that goes in to a convincing 1:1-scale snow-Supra.

The snow-car was ticketed, though, with this citation:

That’s just French-Canadian police-talk for “You made our night!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Laprise’s car snowsculpture and lighthearted fool-the-cops gag has gone viral, and Laprise has been inundated with messages and attention.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/news...tandhp&ffid=gz

Hội Quán Phi Dũng ©
Diễn Đàn Chiến Hữu & Thân Hữu Không Quân VNCH

website hit counter

Working...
X