X

Ngày giỗ của ông anh tôi Cố Đại Uý Tạ Nhất Chí Phi Đoàn 233 Thiên Ưng

Collapse

• Filter
  • Giờ
  • Show
Clear All

• Ngày giỗ của ông anh tôi Cố Đại Uý Tạ Nhất Chí Phi Đoàn 233 Thiên Ưng

Ngày hôm nay là ngày giỗ của ông anh tôi Cố Đại Uý Tạ Nhất Chí Phi Đoàn 233 Thiên Ưng mất ngày 22, Tháng 5, Năm 1976.
    Tình cờ qua báo trên Internet tìm thấy bên Canada, anh của tôi đã được phỏng vấn khi anh còn sống.
    Mùa Hè Đỏ Lửa 1972, chiến sĩ Xuất Sắc của Sư Đoàn I Không Quân Đà Nẵng, anh đã " Sát Cộng " giết tổng cộng 192 Việt Cộng,

http://www.newspapers.com/newspage/48546192/

[SIZE=2]ss- v. The Ottawa Journal Friday. Mav 30. 1975, 25 A chilly start . . . c ZS By GHULAM A. NANJ1 Journal Reporter No healthy person could possibly have felt chilly in warm and sunny Ottawa Thursday. Right? Wrong. One hundred and twenty-five newly, arrived refugees from hot and humid Vietnam felt exactly that way Thursday In the nation's capital. , ' - "Today is chilly for them," Dr. Nguyen Huu Chi, chairman of Carleton University's department of political science, said as the refugees gathered at the High School of Commerce for an orientation program.' But that's a small problem. "Ninety per cent of the family heads have college education in English or French and these people will have no. problem in becoming a part of Canadian society," he said. However, Dr. Chi said next winter will be Some refugees are not wanted By BOB BULL Journal Quebec Bureau MONTREAL For three weeks now, the airline buses have been dropping off the Vietnamese refugees on the sidewalk in front of the Queens Hotel south of the . main CPR station. Some are greeted by friends or relatives. The local Vietnamese community lends a hand to help tote baggage or steer them through immigration procedures. Most refugees arriving here put in two; nights at the Queens before moving out to motels or apartments around the city. Some of the lucky ones, after their stay at the Queens, go on to live with friends. A few of the luckiest do not stay there at all. ' Lt-CoL Dang Van Quang, for example, after disappearing mysteriously from a refugee camp at Fort Chaffey, Ark., boarded a scheduled Air Canada flight at Chicago and arrived at Montreal International Airport May IS. From there, he went directly to the comfortable home in the western part of the city where he now lives, dropping in the next day to the Queens to go through customs and immigration procedures. General Quang, besides be i n g widely regarded as -"the most corrupt official of the Saigon government," a man responsible for thou Beaten, confused,Viet By IAN ANDERSON Journal Reporter When the war ended, Ta Nhat Chi was 27. He had been fighting eight years. A captain in the South Vietnamese air force, a helicopter pilot with six intensive years of combat flying, he felt certain the Communists would kill him were he captured. He fled. Today, a refugee in Ottawa, he confesses to feeling beaten and confused. He is a small man, looking years younger than his age. He does not smoke. He dresses neatly. A guitar stands near his bed. In 1972, he was one of three air force men to receive a distinguished pilot award. He had killed 192 Viet Cong in six months. "I do not understand why my country fell so suddenly," he says. "The people were not tired of fighting." Whole provinces were evacuated without there being a trace of the enemy, he says. Retreats Captain Chi took part in the retreats from Pleiku to Hue, Hue to Da Nang, Da Nang to Saigon. In a helicopter designed to carry 12, he sometimes had to ferry 30 soldiers. The week before the fall of Saigon, a marine general told him General Minh would bow to the Communists soon after assuming the presidency. Captain Chi did not wait to make escape plans. There had been "reports of a bomber pilot being cut to pieces in Da Nang by the VC." He arranged to fly a Vietnamese navy captain's son to the captain's fleeing ship when the capitulation came, in return for passage to the Philippines. Despite the warning, Minh's surrender surprised him. He was unable to pick up his fiance, and now fears for her safety, her . . .but for Vietnamese refugees a future in Ottawa looks warm their major problem. "It will be their first '' Canadian winter and they have no money to buy warm clothes," be added. , . When the meeting ended at 10 p.m., the women and children put on sweaters before leaving. The men already had jackets on. . Most of the sweaters were given to them by government and volunteer agencies or by ' their relatives here. Ninty-five per cent of the refugees have ' relatives in Ottawa. Most of them carried , few personal effects when they fled South 'Vietnam.

http://minhthanh.freeservers.com/

Phi Đoàn 233 Thiên Ưng, KĐ51CT, Đà Nẵng

Squadron 233rd Assault Helicopter
    233 rd VNAF squadron
    233 rd vnaf squadron was an helicopter squadron of the South Viet Nam Air Force. The squadron was created and resided at Danang Air Force Base in 1971. After graduation as helicopter pilot from Fort Hunter, Savanah, GA, USA, the first group of 20 pilots, which was the core of the squadron, attended the rough training with the 242th Black Cat Assault Helicopter Company at Non Nuoc for 2 months and the Hornet Assault Helicopter Company at Chu Lai Army Air Field in 1 month.
    Squadron staff
    Squadron commander: Lieutenant Colonel Bui Quang Chinh
    Vice Squadron commander: Major Nguyen van Thanh (thanh mui)
    Operation Officer: Captain Bui Duc Luu
    Training Officer: Captain Phan tan Thanh
    Safety Officer: Captain Nguyen kien Thiet
    Fligh Leader Gun #1: Captain Ho thanh Hai
    Fligh Leader Gun #2: Captain Ta nhat Chi
    Fligh Leader Slick #1: Captain Le van Chan
    Fligh Leader Slick #2: Captain Nguyen van Thanh (Thanh 2)
    Fligh Leader Slick #3: Second Lieutenant Nguyen nhu Thanh (Thanh 3)
    Fligh Leader Slick #4: Second Lieutenant Nguyen van Chan

Notifying Visitors of Site Enhancements
    Another idea for my home page's text is notifying visitors about the enhancements I put on my site. For example, I want visitors to sign my guestbook or fill out my survey Form E-mailer to answer questions about my site, my business, or my site's topic.
    Some history
    233 rd Helicopter Squadron has participated in the great Operation of Lam Son 719 at Khe Sanh (South of Laos). We have lost 1 air crew: Pilot: Second Lieutenant Le trung Hai, Copilot: Second Lieutenant: Le uy Tin; Crew Chief: Gunner: . After the Lam Son 719 operation, we went back and resided at Danang Air Force Base and participated in several operations and support the South VN Army to figh the Communist. We have lost more aircrews: First Lieutenant Le van Thanh (thanh ho), Captain Nguyen van Suu, First Lieutenant Hoang Quoc Hung .....
    In 1974, we became the Helicopter Training School at Danang and we successfully trained 2 groups of new Helicopter Pilots until we run away from Danang on March 1975
    nguyen_thiet@juno.com

233rd Helicopter Squadron for the present day

Some of the 233rd helicopter squadron pilots have fled to the US on 1975, the remaining, who stayed in South Vietnam have been jailed. Later we have been released and the US Government sponsored us to come to the US under the HO operation. When we were release from the jail, we entered in a bigger jail (the whole VietNam is a jail under the Communist Party). Only we had freedom when we left the VN country to come to the United States. Some of us stayed in California and some in Houston, Oklahoma, Louisiana.....
    2007 Reunion of Helicopter VNAF: We have met:
    Lieutenant Colonel Truong Quang Vinh
    Lieutenant Colonal Nguyen van Toan
    Lieutenant Colonal Nguyen van Binh
    Major: Nguyen van Thanh.....
    hohai22@yahoo.com

Nhớ về anh Tạ nhất Chí, tôi chỉ nhớ nhiều nhất là quán Thiên Hương trong khu cư xá SQ Man Compound phi trường Đà Nẵng ( không dám bản về mấy cô cashier em của anh Chí !!!  ), có lẽ đó là thời gian đẹp nhất trong thời chiến tranh .

Comment

Hội Quán Phi Dũng ©
    Diễn Đàn Chiến Hữu & Thân Hữu Không Quân VNCH

website hit counter

Working...
    X