X

Triết lý của sự sống

Collapse

• Filter
  • Giờ
  • Show
Clear All

• Triết lý của sự sống

Triết lý của sự sống (Life philosophy...)

Why do we close our eyes when we sleep, we cry, we pray, and when we kiss? Because the most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen with the eyes, but must be felt by the heart.

The bird that perches on a branch never fears that the branch will break suddenly because it does not put its faith in that tiny branch, but in its own wings.

Some people think that being strong means never to feel pain, but in reality, those who are the strongest are people who feel pain, understand it, and accept it.

There are 3 simple laws in life:
    (1) If you do not pursue what you want, you will never get it;
    (2) If you never ask, the answer will always be “no”;
    (3) If you do not go forward, you will always stay in one place.

7 Steps to Happiness:
    (1) Think less, Feel more!
    (2) Get upset less, Smile more!
    (3) Talk less, Listen more!
    (4) Watch less, Act more!
    (5) Judge less, Accept more!
    (6) Complain less, Respect more!
    (7) Fear less, Love more!

4 Golden Principles in Life:
    (1) Be truthful in poverty;
    (2) Remain simple in wealth;
    (3) Stay classy while in power;
    (4) Keep silent while mad.

At one point or another, you will realize that some people can only live in your heart, but cannot be by your side till the end.

Hardship and failure are like rain. They make us wet for a moment, but the road ahead will be cleaner.

Happiness does not mean that everything must be perfect. It means that you have decided to look beyond imperfect things.

Look down so you can see that in this life, you are luckier than so many people; and look up so you can see that there is still a lot of effort to be made.

I cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust the sails so I can get to my destination.

Sưu tầm (Khánh Lan)

Hội Quán Phi Dũng ©
Diễn Đàn Chiến Hữu & Thân Hữu Không Quân VNCH

website hit counter

Working...
X