Remember ?

Trang 2/8 đầuđầu 1234 ... cuốicuối
kết quả từ 7 tới 12 trên 45

Tựa Đề: 2014- 2015 NFL Football Scoreboard

Administrator
    Tham gia: May 2011

Trích Nguyên văn bởi Cowboy72A View Post
    Oh Là la!
    Hey! What happened to the Vikings last night bubdy ?
    Cb
    Vikings - NO Quarterbacks at all, two rookie quarterbacks injured, and another rookie quarterback who played badly last night. He is the worst quarterback.

Administrator
    Tham gia: Apr 2009
    Nguyên quán: Houston, TX

1st Indianapolis Colts at Houston Texans tonight on CBS

While the Colts are the highest-scoring team in the NFL, interestingly enough, the Houston defense has allowed fewer points scored than the Colts, 87 to 108.

What could help the Texans counter the Colts would be a big game from running back Arian Foster. He ran for 157 yards and two touchdowns against the Dallas Cowboys last Sunday. Foster on the field for Houston keeps Luck and the Colts offense off of it. If the Houston offensive line can protect him, Texans quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick has All-Pro wide receiver Andre Johnson to throw to. Second-year wideout Deandre Hopkins is developing into a viable second option in the Texans passing game.

You can watch the Colts take on the Texans Thursday night on CBS and the NFL Network, beginning at 8 p.m. Eastern time.
    I'd rather be flying !

Administrator

Trích Nguyên văn bởi Cowboy72A View Post

While the Colts are the highest-scoring team in the NFL, interestingly enough, the Houston defense has allowed fewer points scored than the Colts, 87 to 108.

What could help the Texans counter the Colts would be a big game from running back Arian Foster. He ran for 157 yards and two touchdowns against the Dallas Cowboys last Sunday. Foster on the field for Houston keeps Luck and the Colts offense off of it. If the Houston offensive line can protect him, Texans quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick has All-Pro wide receiver Andre Johnson to throw to. Second-year wideout Deandre Hopkins is developing into a viable second option in the Texans passing game.

You can watch the Colts take on the Texans Thursday night on CBS and the NFL Network, beginning at 8 p.m. Eastern time.
    I watched the game last night at work, both teams played so good, Houston's second lost in a row.

Andrew Luck threw for 370 yards and three touchdowns in the Colts' 33-28 win over the Texans.

Administrator
    Tham gia: Apr 2009
    Nguyên quán: Houston, TX

1st A lucky Cardinals Cheerleader!

The big winner at Sunday night's Arizona Cardinals vs. Washington Redskins game wasn't one of the teams or even one of the football players. It was one lucky NFL cheerleader and her romantic Air Force Captain boyfriend.

During the game, Cardinals cheerleader Claire Thornton was surprised beyond belief when her boyfriend Eric Straub appeared on the field in his flight suit and got down on one knee to pop the question, according to TODAY.com.

Thorton thought that Straub, an F-15 pilot in the Air Force, was getting a special welcome home from the Cardinals during the game since he had just returned from a deployment in the Middle East the night before.

Luckily for Straub, the public proposal paid off. Thornton said "Yes!" and the crowd, which had been watching on a jumbo screen the entire time, went wild.

"It was pretty amazing,'' Thornton told TODAY.com. "I was shaking really bad. He's like 'Put the ring on!' And I'm like, you put it on me!' The best part about everything is that my whole family was there and his whole family was there, and I was doing what I love with the people that I love. It was the epitome of the best day ever.''

USAF F-15 Eagle
    I'd rather be flying !

Administrator

2014- 2015 NFL Football Week 5 Scoreboard

Administrator

2014- 2015 NFL Football Week 6 Scoreboard

Trang 2/8 đầuđầu 1234 ... cuốicuối