PDA

View Full Version : Họp Mặt Sư-Đoàn 4 Không-Quân Poster

Cowboy72A
07-07-2012, 10:30 PM
http://hoiquanphidung.com/uploadhinh/hqpd1/HQPD_1341776628.jpg

hieunguyen11
07-08-2012, 05:59 PM
Trương Văn Vinh thân tặng ngày Sư đoàn 4 KQ hội ngộ bằng một cuốn Video cách đây đúng 50 năm trong chiến dịch Khai Hoang Ranch-hanch 1962 air defoliation
Hai H-34 của Phi Đoàn 211 do Thiếu úy Trương Văn Vinh lead và Thiếu úy Lê Phước Điền trail, bay xịt thuốc khai hoang agent orange dọc hai bên đường xe lữa từ hướng Trảng Bom về Biên Hoà
http://hoiquanphidung.com/flashplayer/VIETNAM_WAR1

nguyenhoan
07-08-2012, 07:46 PM
http://hoiquanphidung.com/uploadhinh/hqpd1/HQPD_1341776628.jpg

vinhtruong
07-08-2012, 11:25 PM
Tiếng vang từ Khối Đặc Trách Trực Thằng/BTLKQ vào dịp ngày Trọng-đại Hội ngộ Sư Đoàn 4 Không Quân, chúng ta nên cùng vui mừng vì từ mầm móng chớm nở vươn lên Phi Đoàn Thần Chùy 211 nhưng văn vỏ song toàn đưa một số phi đoàn đàn em vào một khuôn vàng thước ngọc, như một khối sắt thép đã dày công tu luyện, dưới quyền một vị tướng tài đức song toàn, Nguyễn Huy Ánh. Để rồi thoát thai từ đó vô số phi đoàn đàn em noi gương hun đút từ khổi sắt và thép bay chiến đấu khắp các vùng chién thuật.

Tôi tin tưởng mãnh liệt vào sự thành công của ngày hộp mặt năm nay và rất hảnh diện Năm nay, nhân dịp tưởng niệm ngày quân lực năm 2012 . Tôi xin giới thiệu người Chiến hữu không quân cựu trung uý phi công trực thăng Lữ công Tâm mà cách đây 39 năm, ngày 15 tháng 12 năm 1973 trong một phi vụ Việt Mỹ đi tìm những quân nhân Hoa kỳ mất tích trong chiến tranh VN, đã anh dũng vượt qua lưới đạn phòng không để thi hành phi vụ nhân đạo là tìm lại hài cốt của 1 phi công mỹ lái chiếc phản lực cơ chiến đấu F 100 bị bắn rơi tại vùng Bình Chánh thuộc tỉnh Long An hướng tây nam của thủ đô Sài Gòn . Trên đường vào bải đáp, phi cơ của anh đã bị hoả lực của Việt cộng bắn và bốc cháy và anh bình tĩnh lèo lái con tàu đáp an toàn ngay trên chiến trường và trước sự tấn công của kẻ thù ngay mặt trận. Anh đã thoát khỏi phi cơ và được phi cơ bạn cứu thoát sau đó.

Qua chiến công trên ! Chiếu theo nghị định của Tổng thống Hoa kỳ vào ngày 2 tháng tư năm 1975 . Ân thưởng Anh Dũng bội tinh ngôi sao đồng với V device là Huy chương dành cho những quân nhân chiến đấu hào hùng và bất khuất khi trực diện với quân thù cho Tr/u phi công Lữ công Tâm .

Ngành Trực Thăng chúng ta đã noi gương hy sinh cho đại binh chủng KQ qua sự ghi khắt trên tấm bản đồng, ghi nhớ tại Newsium, Washington DC. Bản đồng ghi tên Phi hành Đoàn 213 đả vì công vụ phải chịu cảnh đi không ai tìm xác rơi, rồi phi hành đoàn 219 đang hiên ngang nằm an giấc khi trách nhiệm đả vẹn toàn nơi nghĩa trang Arlington, Washington DC, làm nức lòng tự hào về sự hy sinh cho chính nghĩa sáng ngời về cho QLVNCH
Năm nay lại thêm một chiến sĩ trực thăng Không Quân, Trương Văn Vinh, người vừa được Viện Khoa Học Albert Einstein chọn là thành viên National Military Analysist:

Saturday, April 14, 2012
Vinh Truong.
This is coolbert:

Yet from one more author, a most authoritative figure if there ever was one, as to the REASONS for allied defeat in Vietnam. American and South Vietnamese both unable to prevail over the communists. Vinh Truong a South Vietnamese military officer of some standing and an escapee from a re-education [concentration] camp AFTER THIRTEEN YEARS OF INCARCERATION!

As extracted from the book by Truong:

"Vietnam War: The New Legion, Volume 2 By Vinh Truong"

"When I [Truong] looked into myself, I knew that I would remain faithful to a code of personal honor attached to what I understood as the ideals of my country's form of government rising above the confusions of the political and military leadership. This became explicitly clear to me when I was interviewed by allied-officer in my class Squadron Officer School at Maxwell Air University Alabama. They asked me 'What I thought of the war', and I recall telling them that I thought it make no sense to me to try to defend South Vietnam so long as the border areas of Cambodia and Laos were conceded to the Hanoi . . . But I could see no strategy being applied that had prospects of success . . . 'my patriotism was stronger than my unhappiness about poor US intervention strategic policy!'"

Concerning Truong:

"Vinh-Van-Truong was recruited by U.S. Special Forces in Project Delta 1964-65 and graduated from the U.S. Air University, Maxwell, Alabama, for Squadron Officer School and Academic Instructor School, 1967-68. He was 213th Squadron Commander, 1970-71, 51th Wing Combat Commander, 1972-73, and Chief of Staff of Helicopter branch of VNAF Headquarter 1973 until Saigon fell"

[and in the aftermath of South Vietnamese surrender, thirteen years an inmate of a communist re-education [concentration] camp!!]

"[Truong] discusses the three Axioms in the dominant interpretation of the U.S.-Vietnam War that were established by the invisible permanent government right after the National Security Council meeting on September 21, 1960. They are: - 1. There was never a legitimate non-communist government in Saigon (dissolution GVN) 2. The U.S. had no legitimate reason to be involved in Vietnamese affairs (Tonkin-Gulf-Incident) 3. The U.S. could not have won the war under any circumstances (U.S. troops honorable withdrawal)"

When Truong speaks we all need to listen. Truong and his fellow compatriots now living in the U.S. have a web site dedicated to discussion of the Second Indo-China War. It might be interesting to engage in dialog with them language barriers aside.

coolbert.
Posted by Albert E. at 7:37 PM
Labels: Vietnam

khongquan2
07-09-2012, 01:18 AM
VNAF UH-34D Defoliation Missions - Vietnam (1964)

Coverage of two VNAF UH-34D's spraying defoliant over jungle with Capt. K.J. Schiessl, USAF Adviser to the VNAF 213th Helicopter Squadron, as pilot on one of the two helicopters. Shows chemicals being loaded aboard aircraft, preflighting UH-34D, helicopter taking off, flying at low altitude spraying area and landing. Reel 1: Scenes of VNAF UH-34D taxiing at small helicopter field near Hue, crew alighting, truck with chemicals backing up to helicopter and Vietnamese airmen operating the portable pump in transferring chemicals to UH-34D. 86': AMCU's of the UH-34D defoliation spray attachment as aircraft flies low over jungle area held by the Viet Cong outside Hue. 153': TAIL SLATE: ROLL: MGD-101. 156': CU of UH-34D exhaust manifold as engine starts. 180': MS's of UH-34D main rotor turning, VNAF pilot and copilot in helicopter, and cameraman in doorway of helicopter operating camera. 222': LS's to MS's of UH-34D's landing and taxiing to a stop. 349': LEADER SLATE: ROLL: MGD-104. MCU's & MS of Capt. K.J.Schiessl in helicopter donning helmet and VNAF copilot -- low angle shot of Capt. Schiessl -- also shows main rotors turning. 396': LS to MLS of UH-34D taxiing toward camera main taking off over camera. 492': EDITOR SLATE: ROLL: MGD-106. ALS's of UH-34D's spraying jungle area. 666': TAIL SLATE: ROLL: MGD-106. 18 JUNE 64. 669': AMLS, AMS & ALS of UH-34D spraying defoliation chemicals at treetop level -- barrel of machine gun on camera aircraft in some scenes. 829': TAIL SLATE: ROLL: MGD-108. 15 JUNE 64. 831': Total footage in reel. Reel 2: ALS's of UH-34D spraying a jungle section. 167' TAIL SLATE: ROLL: MGD-346. MLS of VNAF ground crewman signaling engine start -- machine gun mounted on helicopter in foreground. 177': AELS & AMS of UH-34D in flight to left over lowland -- shows VNAF and Vietnamese civilians waving. 191': SLATE: ROLL: MGD-347. 194': AMCU's of spray bar in operation during very low flight over jungle. 269': AELS of UH-34D spraying jungle. 293': Scenes of VNAF personnel operating pump in transferring chemical spray from 55-gallon drum to storage tank in helicopter. 314': AMCU of VNAF EM turning valve on chemical tank in UH-34D. 330': ALL's of two UH-34's in flight to left over lowland, canal and jungle and helicopter spraying jungle -- machine gun barrel on camera aircraft in foreground. 438': LS's of UH-34D equipped with defoliation device and USA UH-1B landing at Da Nang AB. 484': MS's of UH-34D with defoliation attachment taxiing, main rotor turning and VNAF man laying helmet on ground. 509': SLATE: ROLL: MGD-365. DA NANG AB. Scenes of Capt. Schiessl and VNAF copilot, Lt Do Van Hieu, preflight checking UH-34D engine, putting lightweight vests on, boarding helicopter, fastening in and Capt Schiessl donning helmet. 682': TAIL SLATE: ROLL: MGD-367. 685': MS's of UH-34D's with defoliation attachment taking off and taxiing at Da Nang AB. 720': SLATE: ROLL: MGD-398 PT 2. 722': Total footage in reel.

Nuclearvault

http://youtu.be/D228_1s5zaU