PDA

View Full Version : Đã Có Một Thời

saomai
11-18-2016, 12:31 AM
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yj1rM159CdI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ĐÃ CÓ MỘT THỜI Nhạc Phú Quang -Ngọc Anh (photo by Lê Xuân Trường)

Some of us dream to travel around the world, to visit places that are so exotic and we are ready to give up anything we want. There are certain places on earth, which transcend beauty, as we know it. The Ocean!

Photography - It gives you this sublime feeling of loneliness, yet makes your happy and gets you the satisfaction you always craved for. But, for most of us who are busy and have other commitments, photographs are the closest we can get to touch this "dream".

It takes more than just a Photographer to capture the ocean. The most beautiful shots at the right time, with the right environmental elements and not mention, a good camera.

I am showcasing some of the most beautiful photos of Ngoc Anh with the Ocean. Some of them are so surreal and breathtaking that it will definitely spark the photographer in you and inspire you to say the least. Ngoc Anh is stunning and has the most beautiful exotic look complexion, and I knew that she would be just perfect modeling some of my feeling with one of the beautiful song from Phu Quang "Đã Có Một Thời".