View Full Version : Please help a Vietnamese student

bebau
08-19-2016, 03:56 AM
Làm on giúp em Cường đóng tiền học .

http://oi68.tinypic.com/2im1ir8.jpg

https://www.gofundme.com/2h9jfzuc?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=email&utm_content=campaign_photo&utm_campaign=donation_receiptv5

Name is Cuong Nguyen, or people call me Chris. I’m an international student and currently senior at UC Berkeley. Let me tell you how bad it is to be an international student. Everything is EXPENSIVE! My tuition is more than $40k/ year and living cost in US, especially the Bay Area is not cheap at all. Coming from Vietnam, a ‘developing’ country where one US dollar equals 20,000 Dong with the dream of graduating with an Engineering degree (Industrial Engineering) so I can contribute something useful to mankind. Now you can imagine how much it was to afford the American academics. During my first two years in College, I used to classes in order to be able to work 30-40h/week to save up for Cal. My dream came true when I got into Cal but it also represented a challenge. With the money I saved up and some part from my parents, I was able to finish the junior year. Both my parents who are retired had to sell the house to support me. The only house passed on by their parents and the ones before that was the cradle of many generations.

My parents raised me to be an independent person so I really hate to ask for favors. However, I feel like I will not achieve my dreams without help this time. Before you ask why don’t I find more jobs, here is why. International students are allowed to work on campus only. However, those spots are always filled up by American students with Work Study package. I do work outside campus and yes they are under the table, illegal and low paid. The new policy requires me to pay 20% of the tuition which is about $4,000 by August 19th or I will be dropped and go back to my country immediately as I will not be a full time student. Not only will it kill my dream, my effort but also the hope that my parents gave me when they decided to sell their house.

Please click h e r e to donate : https://www.gofundme.com/2h9jfzuc?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=email&utm_content=campaign_photo&utm_campaign=donation_receiptv5
================================================== ===============

Ba đứa con gái của bebau giúp em Cường 150 usd.

Your statement will show this payment as:

WPY*THE AMERICAN DREAM

August 18, 2016

Dear Justine, Jessica, & Julie Lely,

Thank you for your generous donation to:
The American Dream

Your payment will be received by:
Cuong Nguyen

The amount of your donation is:
$150.00

levannhan
08-19-2016, 10:43 PM
Bốn ngàn (4,000) Đô la không phải là một số tiền quá lớn . Bất cứ ai là nguời Việt Nam trong cộng đồng VN tị nạn CS cũng có thể giúp đỡ hay là ứng ra trước cho em Cường mượn để đóng tiền học phí để không bị trể nãi khoá học hay là bị trả về lại VN . Nhưng phải làm ơn nói rõ LÝ DO hay là NGUYÊN DO NÀO em Cường qua được bên Mỹ này du học và đã học đuợc 3 năm rồi và tự nhiên bây giờ lại túng thiếu tiền bạc như thế này .

1. Cha mẹ của em đâu mà không tiếp tục giúp đỡ cho em .

2. Thân nhân và những người gần gũi của em đâu sao không cứu giúp em trong hoàn cảnh khó khăn như thế này .

3. Có phải em Cường sang Mỹ du học qua chương trình hoc bổng QUỐC GIA do Nhà cầm quyền CSVN hay do nơi chính phủ Hoa Kỳ đài thọ .

Xin làm ơn nói rõ ràng minh bạch về HOÀN CẢNH của em Cuờng cho mọi người VN được biết .

Thành thật cám ơn .

Lê văn Nhân

Làm on giúp em Cường đóng tiền học .

http://oi68.tinypic.com/2im1ir8.jpg

https://www.gofundme.com/2h9jfzuc?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=email&utm_content=campaign_photo&utm_campaign=donation_receiptv5

Name is Cuong Nguyen, or people call me Chris. I’m an international student and currently senior at UC Berkeley. Let me tell you how bad it is to be an international student. Everything is EXPENSIVE! My tuition is more than $40k/ year and living cost in US, especially the Bay Area is not cheap at all. Coming from Vietnam, a ‘developing’ country where one US dollar equals 20,000 Dong with the dream of graduating with an Engineering degree (Industrial Engineering) so I can contribute something useful to mankind. Now you can imagine how much it was to afford the American academics. During my first two years in College, I used to classes in order to be able to work 30-40h/week to save up for Cal. My dream came true when I got into Cal but it also represented a challenge. With the money I saved up and some part from my parents, I was able to finish the junior year. Both my parents who are retired had to sell the house to support me. The only house passed on by their parents and the ones before that was the cradle of many generations.

My parents raised me to be an independent person so I really hate to ask for favors. However, I feel like I will not achieve my dreams without help this time. Before you ask why don’t I find more jobs, here is why. International students are allowed to work on campus only. However, those spots are always filled up by American students with Work Study package. I do work outside campus and yes they are under the table, illegal and low paid. The new policy requires me to pay 20% of the tuition which is about $4,000 by August 19th or I will be dropped and go back to my country immediately as I will not be a full time student. Not only will it kill my dream, my effort but also the hope that my parents gave me when they decided to sell their house.

Please click h e r e to donate : https://www.gofundme.com/2h9jfzuc?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=email&utm_content=campaign_photo&utm_campaign=donation_receiptv5
================================================== ===============

Ba đứa con gái của bebau giúp em Cường 150 usd.

Your statement will show this payment as:

WPY*THE AMERICAN DREAM

August 18, 2016

Dear Justine, Jessica, & Julie Lely,

Thank you for your generous donation to:
The American Dream

Your payment will be received by:
Cuong Nguyen

The amount of your donation is:
$150.00