PDA

View Full Version : Bản nhạc "Chúa Nhật Buồn" (Gloomy Sunday)

KiwiTeTua
03-30-2015, 03:16 AM
Nhiều người đã tự tử sau khi nghe bản nhạc này, với lời và điệu nhạc u ám, thảm thiết......

Gloomy Sunday (Sombre Dimanche) - The Hungarian Suicide Song
"Gloomy Sunday", also known as the "Hungarian Suicide Song", was a song composed by Hungarian pianist and composer Rezső Seress and published in 1933.

The original lyrics were titled Vége a világnak (The world is ending) and were a set of lyrics about despair caused by war, and ending in a quiet prayer about the people's sins. The song was first recorded in Hungarian by Pál Kalmár in 1935.

"Gloomy Sunday" was first recorded in English by Hal Kemp in 1936, with lyrics by Sam M. Lewis, and was recorded the same year by Paul Robeson, with lyrics by Desmond Carter. It became well-known throughout much of the English-speaking world after the release of a version by Billie Holiday in 1941. Lewis's lyrics referred to suicide, which claims that many people committed suicide while listening to this song. The French named the song "Sombre Dimanche".

"On a sad Sunday with a hundred white flowers,
I was waiting for you, my dear, with a church prayer,
That dream-chasing Sunday morning,
The chariot of my sadness returned without you.
Ever since then, Sundays are always sad,
tears are my drink, and sorrow is my bread...
Sad Sunday.
Last Sunday, my dear, please come along,
There will even be priest, coffin, catafalque, hearse-cloth.
Even then flowers will be awaiting you, flowers and coffin.
Under blossoming (flowering in Hungarian) trees my journey shall be the last.
My eyes will be open, so that I can see you one more time,
Do not be afraid of my eyes as I am blessing you even in my death...
Last Sunday."

Gloomy Sunday - Sinead O'Connor
<iframe width="700" height="500" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/98LDN37-N3A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Marcel's "Sombre Dimanche"
<iframe width="700" height="500" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YsVt1I9IvbU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gloomy Sunday (Sombre Dimanche) - The Hungarian Suicide Song
<iframe width="600" height="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/55FP1LfkkVQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

(sưu tầm từ Wikipedia)