X

I'm Not Saying

Collapse

• Filter
  • Giờ
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Not Saying

John invited his mother over for dinner. During the meal, Mom couldn't help noticing how attractive and shapely the housekeeper was. She wondered if there was more going on than met the eye. John told her, "I know what you must be thinking, Mom, but I assure you, my relationship with my housekeeper is purely professional."

A week later, the housekeeper told John, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the beautifull silver gravy ladle. You don't suppose she took it, do you?" So John sent his mother a letter that read, "Dear Mother: I'm not saying you did take a silver gravy ladle, and I'm not saying you didn't, but the fact remains that one has been missing ever since you were here for dinner."

Several days later, John received a letter from his mother that said, "Dear Son: I'm not saying you sleep with your housekeeper, nor am I saying you don't. But the fact remains that if she were sleeping in her own bed, she would have found the silver gravy ladle by now. Love, Mom,"

Hội Quán Phi Dũng ©
Diễn Đàn Chiến Hữu & Thân Hữu Không Quân VNCH

website hit counter

Working...
X