X

Reality

Collapse

• Filter
  • Giờ
  • Show
Clear All

• Reality

A teenager comes home from school with a writting assignment. He asks his father for help. "Dad, can you tell me the difference between potential and reality?"

His father looks up, thoughtfully, and then says, "I'll display it to you this way. Go ask your mother if she would sleep with Sean Connery for a million dollars. Then go ask your sister if she would sleep with Tom Cruise for two million dollars. Then came back and tell me what you've learned."

The kid is puzzled, but he decides to see if he can figure out what his father means. He asks his mother, "Mom, if someone gave you a million dollars, would you sleep with Sean Connery?" His mother looks around slyly, and then with a little smile on her face says, "Don't tell your father, but, yes, I would."

Then he goes to his sister room and asks her, "Sis, if someone gave you two million dollars, would you sleep with Tom Cruise?" His sister looks up and says, "Oh my god! Definitely!"

The kid goes back to his father and says, "Dad, I think I've figured it out. Potentially, we are sitting on three million bucks, but in reality, we are living with a couple of whores."

Hội Quán Phi Dũng ©
Diễn Đàn Chiến Hữu & Thân Hữu Không Quân VNCH

website hit counter

Working...
X