Thông báo

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Điều Cần Biết Trước Khi Gởi/Nhận: Chi Phiếu Cá Nhân Ra/Từ: Nước Ngoài....

Collapse
X

Điều Cần Biết Trước Khi Gởi/Nhận: Chi Phiếu Cá Nhân Ra/Từ: Nước Ngoài....

Collapse

• Filter
  • Giờ
  • Show
Clear All

• Điều Cần Biết Trước Khi Gởi/Nhận: Chi Phiếu Cá Nhân Ra/Từ: Nước Ngoài....

Mong những thông tin dưới đây có thể giúp ích quý NT và AE tránh được những phiền toái bất ngờ khi gởi hoặc nhận chi phiếu cá nhân ....

Can I send a personal check to other country to be banked?
    So I live in the US but my mum lives in Australia. I want to send her money but don't know what is the best way. If I write her a personal check will she be able to bank it into her account? Or will it not work because our banks are in different countries? Please help!!

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters. 67% 2 Votes
    She will be able to bank the check - that is what banks are for. They will handle the conversion rate on the deposit at her end, though they may charge a fee for that or give a slightly lower exchange rate.
    Other Answer
    Your mom will be able to take it to her bank, but they will convert it to Australian dollars and take a fee. There are two other options.
    1) You can go to your bank and have the money wire transferred to her bank account. In this case you both will most likely pay a fee. The advantage is that the money gets there faster.
    2) You can go to your bank and purchase a foreign bank draft in Australian dollars (assuming your bank is large enough to handle these.) You will be charged a fee, but it will be drawn on an Australian bank and your mom should have no problem depositing it.

Other Answer

Yes, you can send a personal check to your Mum. However, it may take 30 days (possibly longer) before she can draw funds against it. The reason for this, is that her bank has to make sure it "clears" before they'll let her pull the money out.

Three other alternatives:
    1) send it Western Union ~ which takes about an hour
    2) have your bank wire the funds directly to her account ~ this can take between 1-2 days.
    3)Open up a paypal account and sent it via email. I used to get checks from Europe all the time before the days of paypal
    Other Answer

i work at the bank. so i could give you the best answer i think.. you can write her a personal check but if it gets lost..someone can wash the check and do alot of crap with it.. now the best way i think is to go to your bank and get a cashiers check made out to her name. and that way no1 else will be able to cash the check or do fraudulent activity with it. another way would be to wire the money to her bank. But that costs you 40 dollars that your bank institution charges. but the best way i think is cashiers check. just go to your bank and tell them you want to do a cashiers check.all you need is her name last name, and if you want you can put a memo, or a reference number. its really simple. 33% 1 Vote .

Trích dẫn từ www.Google.com.au

M.Thiền72G

Hội Quán Phi Dũng ©
Diễn Đàn Chiến Hữu & Thân Hữu Không Quân VNCH

website hit counter

Working...
X