X

Y tá gốc Việt bị nhiễm Ebola đầu tiên ở Mỹ

Collapse

• Filter
  • Giờ
  • Show
Clear All

• Y tá gốc Việt bị nhiễm Ebola đầu tiên ở Mỹ

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/w9rXgU6ubYw?controls=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Y tá gốc Việt bị nhiễm Ebola đầu tiên ở Mỹ
    I'd rather be flying !

Good News!

- I'm doing well and want to thank everyone for their kind wishes and prayers," Pham said.

Last edited by Cowboy72A; 10-15-2014, 01:32 AM. Lý do: Add video footage

Comment

Nina Pham and Bentley (courtesy of Pham's family)

Last edited by Cowboy72A; 10-14-2014, 09:13 PM.
      I'd rather be flying !

Comment

Truly hope that she will be saved!!
        God bless you, Nina!

pilot261

Comment

Nurse Nina Pham free of Ebola

WASHINGTON --

A nurse who caught Ebola while caring for the patient diagnosed in Dallas was released from a hospital Friday, free of the virus, and was to meet later in the day with President Barack Obama at the White House.

Nurse Nina Pham said she felt "fortunate and blessed to be standing here today," as she left the National Institutes of Health's hospital outside Washington.

She thanked her health care team in Dallas and at the NIH and singled out fellow Ebola survivor Dr. Kent Brantly, who recovered after becoming infected in Liberia, for donating plasma containing Ebola-fighting antibodies as part of her care.

"Although I no longer have Ebola, I know it may be a while before I have my strength back," Pham, 26, said at a news conference. Doctors have cleared her to return home to Texas.

After that, the White House announced Obama would meet with Pham in the Oval Office.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, infectious disease chief at the NIH, gave Pham a hug and told reporters that five consecutive tests showed no virus left in her blood. Five tests is way beyond the norm, he stressed, but his team did extra testing because the NIH is a research hospital.

"She is cured of Ebola, let's get that clear," Fauci said.

Pham arrived last week at the NIH Clinical Center in Bethesda, Maryland. She had been flown there from Texas Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas.

Last edited by Cowboy72A; 10-24-2014, 05:26 PM.
          I'd rather be flying !

Comment

Obama gives Ebola survivor Nina Pham a bear hug at the White House

US President Barack Obama gives a hug to Dallas nurse Nina Pham in the Oval Office of the White House in Washington, DC, USA, 24 October 2014. Nina Pham was released on 24 October from the hospital after being declared Ebola free, Nina was the first nurse to be diagnosed with Ebola in the United States. (EPA/Olivier Douliery/POOL)

President Barack Obama meets with Ebola survivor Nina Pham in the Oval Office of the White House in Washington, Friday, Oct. 24, 2014. Pham, the first nurse diagnosed with Ebola after treating an infected man at a Dallas hospital is free of the virus. The 26-year-old Pham arrived last week at the NIH Clinical Center. She had been flown there from Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas. (AP Photo/Evan Vucci)

Comment

Dallas Nurse Nina Pham Declared Ebola Free

Comment

Hội Quán Phi Dũng ©
              Diễn Đàn Chiến Hữu & Thân Hữu Không Quân VNCH

website hit counter

Working...
              X